The All Occasion Smock is made from heavy-weight Japanese cotton drill that holds it's A-line shape well. It boasts a square neckline and a wide cross-over back detail with an invisible back zip for easy access. The All Occcasion Smock can to be worn over the Big Pocket Shorts or as a mini dress on a more petitie frame (and those that are comfortablie in a short hemline). A subtle nod to 60s style, this shift-inspired smock is easy to wear with it's structured shape ensuring a sophisitcated summer look.
- Cross back mini smock dress
- Square neckline
- Open back with comfortable, wide cross straps
- Small side splits for freedom of movement
- Falls to mid-thigh
- Made in heavy-weight Japanese cotton drill
- Garment sustainably and ethically made in Australia
100% Japanese Cotton drill made in Japan.
AZO-Free Certified that there are no harmful chemicals used in production or dyeing
Highly durable this premium Japanese cotton drill is made to last for many years, lending itself to timeless silhouettes and wardrobe staples. Extremely breathable natural fibre making it the ideal trans-seasonal fabric.
• Fits true to size
• Gentle A-line silhouette with side splits
• Falls to mid-thigh
• Invisible zip fastening at centre back
• Model is wearing size S