The Big Pocket short is designed with versatility and durability in mind. Made from a heavy weight Japanese cotton drill, this flattering short is an ideal wardrobe staple for everyday wear. Designed with a folded hemline, exaggerated front pockets at front and patch pockets at back, the short is high waisted and can be be worn underneath the All occasion smock or works equally well with your existing tanks and tee's. Also serves as a sophisticated cover up for all of our black coloured swimwear.
- Relaxed fit short that falls to mid-thigh
- Exaggerated angled front pockets
- Patch pockets at back
- Folded hem band
- Made in heavy-weight Japanese cotton drill
- Garment sustainably and ethically made in Australia
100% Japanese Cotton drill made in Japan.
AZO-Free Certified that there are no harmful chemicals used in production or dyeing
Highly durable this premium Japanese cotton drill is made to last for many years, lending itself to timeless silhouettes and wardrobe staples. Extremely breathable natural fibre making it the ideal trans-seasonal fabric.
• All sizing information on this website is in U.S. sizes
• Fits true to size
• Wear on high waist
• Falls to mid-thigh
• Centre front fly fastening
• Model is wearing size S