The Pacific Shirt in Mushroom Italian silk crepe de chine features a mandarin collar and V opening at front. The Pacific Shirt is designed with dropped shoulder and a relaxed fit that is incredibly cool on the body. This classic style is designed to be worn with our Mushroom Pacific Pant for a complete tonal look. The long sleeves have buttoned cuffs and can be worn buttoned or rolled. Ideal for relaxed at home entertaining or occasion dressing.
• Long sleeve shirt with buttoned cuffs
• Relaxed fit with drop shoulder
• V neck tab opening to above bra-line
• Mandarin collar
• Tapers to a curved hem that falls to hipline
• GOTS Certified (Global Organic Standards) Italian silk crepe de chine
• Smooth, subtle sheen finish
• Sustainably and ethically made in Australia
Organic Italian Silk Blend
Silk Crepe de Chine sustainably made in Italy.
55% Silk 45% Viscose
Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) Certified Silk
Viscose is Responsible Forestry (FSC) Certified to be from a renewable source
EU REACH Certified that there are no harmful chemicals used in production or dyeing.
Cool, breathable silk crepe de chine with a silky smooth feel, fluid drape and grainy texture. Lightweight, dense and breathable with a slight glossy luster.
Cold gentle machine wash separately. Do not bleach. Do not spot clean. Do not tumble dry. Do not steam. Hang dry in shade. Warm iron on reverse. Store garment separately. Dry clean recommended.