The beautifully feminine Ripple Top in organic Italian silk blend is designed to be worn with the Ripple Skirt. With adjustable ties at the neck, the trapeze style top can be worn loose, draping deliciately over the waist and billowing with movement, or gently bloused and tucked into the waistband of the Ripple Skirt to accentuate the silhouette. The earthy Toffee tone perfectly complements luminiscent summer skin.
• Trapeze style top with cutaway shoulder
• High neck with a dramatic rouleau tie that adjusts gathering
• Falls to low hip. designed to be worn tucked in or out
• Made in GOTS Certified (Global Organic Standards) Italian silk viscose blend
• Slightly sheer
• Sustainably and ethically made in Australia
Organic Italian Silk Blend
Silk Blend sustainably made in Italy.
17% Silk 83% Viscose
Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) Certifed Silk
Viscose is Responsible Forestry (FSC) Certified to be from a renewable source
SERI.CO Certified EU REACH Certified that there are no harmful chemicals used in production or dyeing
Light, cool and breathable silk viscose blend with a soft, smooth hand feel and fluid, flowing drape.
Cold gentle machine wash separately. Do not bleach. Do not spot clean. Do not tumble dry. Do not steam. Hang dry in shade. Warm iron on reverse. Store garment separately. Dry clean recommended.