The Tie Front Draped Skirt in Guava is made from cool, fluid Japanese Lyocell. Cut on the bias, with a single French seam at centre-back, the skirt moves with a silky, fluid movement. Wear wrapped at the waist line or on the hips. Team with Guava swimwear or a simple white t-shirt and minimal sandals.
• Relaxed fit short that falls to mid-thigh
• Exaggerated, elasticated waistband
• Made from cool, fluid Japanese Lyocell
• Sustainably made fabric that is durable and wrinkle resistant
• Sustainably and ethically made in Australia
100% Lyocell. Fabric made in Japan. A luxury fabric spun from the wood pulp of sustainable tree farms.
Soft, smooth, silk-like and cool on the skin, this fabric moves with luxurious flow and fluidity. Wrinkle and bacteria resistant, it is highly durable and will maintains its drape and quality for years to come. Supremely comfortable, the ideal fabric for lounging or travelling in.
Dry clean recommended to maintain sheen. Cold gentle machine wash separately. Do not bleach. Do not spot dry clean. Do not tumble dry. Hang dry in shade. Warm iron on reverse. Store garment separately.