The Utility Long Dress comes in a luxury Bone linen from Italy is from our Utilitarian Story. The relaxed fit dress has concealed buttons up the front and deep side pockets. The utility aesthetic derives from a mandarin collar, feature pockets at chest height and an over-long belt that fastens with a simple brass buckle. Loose fitting sleeves can be worn buttoned at the wrist, or rolled up the arm. Openings at front and back centre make movement in this classically beautiful dress free and easy.
- Utility Long Dress in Bone from Utilitarian Story
- Sustainably produced linen from Italy
- Concealed buttons from hem to neckline
- Deep, hidden side pockets
- Feature pockets at chest
- Wear with or without over-long belt that fastens with brass buckle
- Splits at centre front and centre back
- Mandarin collar
100% Italian Linen. Luxury fabric made in Italy. Sustainably made from flax plants.
EU Reach Certified
This unique weave uses two tones of thread, providing distinctive dimension and movement to the garment. Highly breathable, extremely durable and hypo-allergenic, making it the ideal trans-seasonal fabric.
Cold gentle machine wash separately. Do not bleach. Do not spot dry clean. Do not tumble dry. Hang dry in shade. Warm iron on reverse. Dry clean recommended.
- Loose, relaxed fit
- Fits true to size
- Falls to ankle
- Detachable belt
- Model is wearing size 8 in swimwear and size S in resort wear