EXCLUSIVELY AVAILABLE AT BONDIBORN.COM
The Utility Pant in luxurious White Italian herringbone linen from our Utilitarian Story. The relaxed leg pant sits above the waist, has centre front pleats, deep side pockets and zip at rear. Can be worn with or without the long self-tie with utility buckle. Wear with Everywhere Shirt in White or Ice Blue.
- Utility long pant in pristine White from the Utilitarian Story
- Sustainably produced, luxury herringbone linen from Italy
- Pant sits high on waistline with centre front pleats
- Deep side pockets
- Wide, loose leg
- Zip entry at back
- Wear with or without long belt that fastens with brass buckle
- Splits at centre front and centre back
- Garment ethically and sustainably made in Australia
100% Herringbone Linen. Luxury fabric made in Italy. Sustainably made from flax plants.
Soft and cool on the skin, this beautifully textured fabric has a distinct sheen. An exceptional fabric for precise tailoring, offering superior longevity and timeless appeal.
Cold gentle machine wash separately. Do not bleach. Do not spot dry clean. Do not tumble dry. Hang dry in shade. Warm iron on reverse. Dry clean recommended.