BEING A BETTER BUSINESS TO HELP MAKE A BETTER WORLD
We are proud to be one of only a handful of Australian fashion companies who is a Certified B Corp, which is a company that operates under the highest standards of social and environmental practices for the benefit of people and planet. We seek to find a balance between profit and purpose and commit to be a force for good.
We went through a rigorous, independent review process over 18 months where every aspect of our business operations were scrutinised to ensure we met the high standards required.
A few things that helped us gain B Corp Certification include:
- We are majority female owned and operated
- We operate our busienss under a Code of Conduct
- Our suppliers must agree to our Supplier Code of Conduct
- We only source the highest quality, sustainably certified fabrics
- We make every garment locally in Sydney in boutique, family-owned makers who pay their staff fair wages
- Our garments are of the highest possible quality to endure through the seasons
- We have eliminated plastic from our packaging
- We actively minimise fabric wastage by buying our fabrics to order, making in small production runs and repurposing dead stock fabrics
- Our office/warehouse uses very low levels of energy and water
- We recycle everything we possibly can
- We plant a tree for every order we ship
- We donate 1% of our revenue to non-proifts to create a better future for our planet
There is more we can do, but it’s a start.
Please email us at email@example.com if you have some suggestions for us.